*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I have to run from stupid. I can’t be trusted to behave around the truly ignorant. :oops:
Stupid I can deal with (for a while). Stupid and abrasive is for sure a trigger point.
I was just thinking how hard at times it is for me to be Christian ... some people.... such a temptation to whack 'em with a stick! :rant

Safer to just stay home! :old
Once after blowing my horn and tossing the bird at a major idiot who tried to kill me with her vehicle, I asked myself, "What would Jesus do?" After a pause, I replied to myself, "He'd give them the bird too."

By the way, I walked out of lens crafters today without needing a to buy any glasses. :wee

She just had me up the magnification of my readers.:yesss:

I am so relieved! I cant be trusted with an expensive pair of specs. I picked up a new cheap pair to get me by until my (even cheaper) Amazon bulk pack comes in. I didn’t have them more than a couple hours before they were (A.) drop kicked across the floor (B.) wedged between the seat in the car & (C.) found inside the new dogs mouth. 🤦‍♀️
Totally my issue with glasses!

Stupid I can deal with (for a while). Stupid and abrasive is for sure a trigger point.

Once after blowing my horn and tossing the bird at a major idiot who tried to kill me with her vehicle, I asked myself, "What would Jesus do?" After a pause, I replied to myself, "He'd give them the bird too."
And this is why we LOVE each other!

:hugs

"Buck Super Moon" don't you just love the sound of that. Tickets available - new moves to be executed. :wee
Yay… Ugh! I wish you told me before I pruned all those rose bushes today.
Major League Soccer Football GIF by Sporting KC

Back
Top Bottom