*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Cookie Monster Waiting GIF
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU
bored wait GIF

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

When I was a kid, I had measles. They made a bed for me in the living room - house arrangement was really weird, and my bedroom was far from my parents. I had a fever and had a dream/nightmare. A large green snake came out of a Saltine Cracker box on the far side of the room and crawled around the room like the second snake crawls around that box. Just as the snake got to me, it opened its mouth to swallow me - I screamed and woke the entire house. Flashback, flashback, flashback.

When I was a kid, I had measles. They made a bed for me in the living room - house arrangement was really weird, and my bedroom was far from my parents. I had a fever and had a dream/nightmare. A large green snake came out of a Saltine Cracker box on the far side of the room and crawled around the room like the second snake crawls around that box. Just as the snake got to me, it opened its mouth to swallow me - I screamed and woke the entire house. Flashback, flashback, flashback.
That’s terrifying!

When I moved out of the city I moved into my great grandmothers old house in snake country. Her property hadn’t been lived for a long, long time & there were many snakes there every day. I still have reoccurring snake dreams where they’re everywhere. 😫

Al you’re freaking us out!!!

Back
Top Bottom