*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
Definitely nothing to do with brownies, or anything of the sort. I have no idea, around 5' i suppose. New York. Yes, as far as i know.

You don't like brownies?
ep.gif

What is your favorite color? Are your eyes brown? Eenie cannot hold hands with a boy with brown eyes...or green, or blue, or gray, or any eyes.

Quote:
Definitely nothing to do with brownies, or anything of the sort. I have no idea, around 5' i suppose. New York. Yes, as far as i know.

You don't like brownies?
ep.gif

What is your favorite color? Are your eyes brown? Eenie cannot hold hands with a boy with brown eyes...or green, or blue, or gray, or any eyes.

What about high-fiving?

Quote:
You don't like brownies?
ep.gif

What about high-fiving?

Definitely not accepted.

Quote:

You don't like brownies?
ep.gif

No more than one at a time. Chocolate Marble cake on the other hand.
droolin.gif

Blue. Yes, they are. I don't plan on doing so without The Queen's Permission.

Last edited:
Quote:
You don't like brownies?
ep.gif

Not really more than one at a time.

Blue. Yes. I don't plan on holding her hands anytime soon for anything longer than a handshake

Also not accepted.

What is your job? What do you do? Don't have a job? Why? And don't give me that "I'm too young" excuse!

Quote:

Hey, I'm taller than you!
woot.gif

No you're not. That was just an outdated guesstimate.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom