*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
Does this mean no trip to Hawaii??

may need proof of hair color , and taste the cornbread......spook has pointed out all the trick....gobber getters will try anything.

*sigh* THANKS SPOOK!!!!!!
smack.gif

Ec crossposting from Opa's Thread :

I have a crush on guy A, but I am currently dating guy B. Guy B is going through a few rough spots in life, so I feel bad about breaking up with him, and while I have tried twice in the past to do so, I always backed out at the last minute because I didn't want to cause him all of that heartbreak. Currently, I'm trying to ease out of the relationship with guy B so I can date guy A, who really, really likes me.

However, what I've realized after a few weeks of pondering on this subject is that, while I do indeed have a crush on guy A, what I want most in my life right now and later on is to be single and not bogged down by a relationship. However, I already promised guy A that I'd date him, and he sounds like he wants it to be really serious.

What should I do now? I don't want to lose either guy A or guy B, since they're both really great friends.

And another tidbit of information: If guy A can't be with me, he'll just be really depressed and kind of mad... I'm not sure what to do. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.​

Ec,

I don't think this is going to end well for Guy A or Guy B... they are both going to be mad at you soon... sorry...

I second Em that you should have been wearing your bucket...

Quote:
Quite honestly, they are. I suppose, in this case with guy C being Life, it would be best to move on from both of them.

In the past few tries to fully move on, they don't seem fully content with just being friends. I think I've been a doormat for both of them... Thanks, everyone.

I'm thinking that you should take a break from being friends too... otherwise they will never leave you alone, they will always hope you will someday date them...

Quote:
Now that you mention it, it might be a good thing to take a break from that... I've dated guy B for 3 months, and guy A still thought about me and, I quote, dated me in his mind.

Quote:
Now that you mention it, it might be a good thing to take a break from that... I've dated guy B for 3 months, and guy A still thought about me and, I quote, dated me in his mind.

Um, that sounds rather creepy.

Back
Top Bottom