*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I can't take take the smell of smoke anymore. As I've gotten older,my nose has become more sensitive. My friends and family have dubbed it the "Super Sniffer".

Quote:
The fact that you used
rant.gif
instead of
love.gif
is a promising sign.

Spook, will you put in an order for one of those special fortified buckets for Tani?

*snicker* well, unless they are redheads, Tani just isn't interested. Plus, the whole family smokes, so... Not very endearing. Hey, maybe the bucket will keep out the smell!
gig.gif

Now... To convince them to get chickens... As our neighbors, they'll hear Washington, Chip, Thor, and Ugly every morning, so they might as get a few of their own.

Ok then. One fortified bucket with respirator coming up!
wink.png

Quote:
As a kid Sourland collected many praying mantis egg cases and brought them into the house for safe keeping. Seemed like a good place to store them was behind the radiator in our bathroom. They all hatched at the same time.
ep.gif
Can you picture a half inch of mantis larvae covering a small bathroom floor. Mom was scooping them up with a dustpan and dumping them out the window, and I was saying, "There's a $100 fine for every one that you kill." Why I didn't get killed is a miracle.
fl.gif

gig.gif
I love Praying Mantis.
love.gif

sickbyc.gif

Quote:
No, Tani, No!!! Please get your paents to move. Well, as long as they smoke and are unattractive
clap.gif
you can stay. Please remember the buckets.
hugs.gif
Of the Youngers you best understand that our intentions are for your best interests.
Uncle Sourland, the concerned
not the 'mean'

We'll, we can't move. Sadly. But maybe they will, after they get a load of the swords, animals, nerf wars, singing, and other craziness that their new neighbors enjoy.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom