*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
Good afternoon to you it 11AM here so yeah :p

Then it's still morning where you are.

Ever have one of those days where everything goes wrong and you don't ever want to do anything else except sleep even though you've only been up for maybe 2 hours at most?

Ever have one of those days where everything goes wrong and you don't ever want to do anything else except sleep even though you've only been up for maybe 2 hours at most?

hugs.gif
What's wrong?

Yes today is one of then days but i got to go to the store :p Get Chicken Feed Rabbit Feed and Dog Food Cat Food Food for us ughhhh today is rough

Yes today is one of then days but i got to go to the store :p Get Chicken Feed Rabbit Feed and Dog Food Cat Food Food for us ughhhh today is rough

No, rough is when you wake up and find out your best friend online thinks you betrayed him and are now pretty much back at Square 1 in a friendship, AND he's leaving a website you both frequented because he's now depressed and it's all your fault.

True story.

First of all, Ec, it's NOT your fault. Nobody can make anyone else feel anything. It's their decision. Second, ouch.
hugs.gif
Did you try explaining what happened? Is this online best friend a prima Dona, and therefor not a good idea for best friend anyway?

First of all, Ec, it's NOT your fault. Nobody can make anyone else feel anything. It's their decision. Second, ouch.
hugs.gif
Did you try explaining what happened? Is this online best friend a prima Dona, and therefor not a good idea for best friend anyway?

No, he's not a prima dona or anything like that. I'm honestly not sure why he's acting like this. One minute we were all happy and talking about our stories and using lots of emoticons, and the next minute he thinks I betrayed him because I don't like him. And I tried to tell him that as gently as possible and he did seem to take it well, but suddenly he just up and tells me that he's leaving.

Back
Top Bottom