*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Orps, some guy did WHAT on your blog?
ep.gif

I Told him to Leave me Alone or else i would Report him and he kept sayng come on baby you know you wanna See so i banned him and reported him

Welcome to 21st century technology, Sour.
th.gif

For several years, I have been a member of the Marestare forum. A couple of years ago, someone had a pregnant mare on camera, and the owner's teen aged son decided to moon the camera.
roll.png
She only found out about it because someone happened to be watching at the time. She was very apologetic, but what can you do? Some guys seem to look for opportunities to be an idiot! (some girls, too!
wink.png
)
On our trip we were traveling down some canal in Holland and three guys on the side mooned us in unison. I applauded them and we received another triple moon.
lau.gif

Hello everyone! I got a faaaaaabulous haircut today from my mothers half-sisters husbands adopted mother. Tenuous family connections, but she's a sweetheart who styled my hair for free, and reduced the price of the cut.
wee.gif

Other than mooning, boy trouble, and bunnies, what has kept everyone here occupied while I was gone?

On our trip we were traveling down some canal in Holland and three guys on the side mooned us in unison. I applauded them and we received another triple moon.
lau.gif
This kid I mentioned may have been lucky. Like BYC, it's a family-friendly forum, but some of the "aunties" are way beyond being shocked by anything. If the right ones had seen him, he might have gotten written reviews!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom