*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Fine, send MFB along too. Perry would probably be useful. I'm not sure about JD, he's a little sparkly sometimes - he attracts youngers... something about flirtiitus.

Well, the date next week or the week after. The guy's name is Stephen. It's a double date with my best friend Miriam and her boyfriend, who is Stephens best friend. We'll be going out for pizza at a local joint. You elders are free to tag along... you just need to pay for your own pizza. Who did you think you are, freeloaders?
roll.png

Fine, send MFB along too. Perry would probably be useful. I'm not sure about JD, he's a little sparkly sometimes - he attracts youngers... something about flirtiitus.
JD's flirtyitis is in remission. He's been trying very hard, and only gets a little bit sparkly when Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
is around. I'd be concerned because if he's dealing with potential sparklies, he's liable to be packin' heat!

OK, things are coming together. I will sit between Tani and the sparkler. Hopefully Spook will monitor the other couple. MFB will drive, JD will ride SHOTGUN, and C is smoking some of them oat critters for a special pizza, It's gonna be a party.
celebrate.gif

OK, things are coming together. I will sit between Tani and the sparkler. Hopefully Spook will monitor the other couple. MFB will drive, JD will ride SHOTGUN, and C is smoking some of them oat critters for a special pizza, It's gonna be a party.
celebrate.gif

Duz my gut frenn "Ole Jon Dannells" git ta come-uh-long too? Or shood I leaf himself home for Crockett to GUARD ?

juss aksing aa qvestion....

THEE ( Roiled ) Curmudgeon

celebrate.gif
Did someone say SHOTGUN? Ok, I'll leave the "artillery" at home.
gig.gif

Uh, does anyone know how much the pizzas will cost? Would a C note cover it? Oh then there is sweet tea, we gotta have that.

I may have to dip into my treasury.
hu.gif

celebrate.gif
It suddenly occurs to me that perhaps it isn't a good idea to allow the C around open flame, or the moat either, come to think of it.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom