I am doing the multiple myeloma block in the burgundy color. My mother in law battled this cancer. Before she was diagnosed I had never heard about it at all, but since then I hear it all the time.

I am doing the gold for childhood cancer. I don't have any history with this cancer, but when my children heard about our project, they were very excited to help choose, and decided that is what I should do. I think it'll be very pretty with the dark orchid!

You could do a bi-color square, might be a good idea to add a note with them so people know/understand what it stands for & means to you. Or you could make 2 separate applique ribbons but sew them together so that they're 'intertwined'? that might work. I think some people here plan on donating their finished projects?

Did you want to sign up for the swap crosbygroup?

So, I was wanting to look at the puff stitch pattern. Am I just not smarter than the website? I cannot find the actual pattern. It says pattern in notes, but I don't see any notes either. Lol Grrrrrrrr!!!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

So, I was wanting to look at the puff stitch pattern. Am I just not smarter than the website? I cannot find the actual pattern. It says pattern in notes, but I don't see any notes either. Lol Grrrrrrrr!!!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
There is a little blue box around the words granny square I believe you have to click on that, but you have to have a ravalry account to see it, it is free, I don't know if I can remember my sign on information

I found a block I liked, well it was a pattern drawing of a ribbon you could use the pattern for cross stitch, or fillet crochet, or the afghan stitch crochet. I was putzing around w/ it trying to figure out a way to downsize it to fit. I may attempt to crochet the whole thing before deciding, but don't think I like the look w/ the colors crocheted in, may just crochet a solid block and cross stitch the design. If I do that may have to dust off the afghan hook and look at a tutorial or two to refresh my mind haven't done that stitch in soooooo long.

Could try crocheting the color changes w/ the afghan stitch first instead of the single crochet, since I would rather not have to go back and cross stitch, decisions decisions!!!!!

Just a quick question, how committed are we all to 6x6 squares??? Anyway we would consider either an 8x8 or 9x9???

Back
Top Bottom