You're not overloading, just participating!
smile.png
I put it next to her name so everyone knows.
Sorry for overloading this thread, but my sister Mykel says she'll do breast cancer.

Rancher, you can choose a single ribbon color or do different ones. There's a couple I've dealt with personally and others that family members are fighting right now so maybe after sign ups are closed I will pick one of them if they haven't been chosen. It's totally up to you if you want to do a single ribbon color or a few of different ones.

I know this is not the place really to post this, but I am so excited, I have to tell you!!! I got a pet Turkey yesterday!!! Lol Its sooooo sweet, and calm.

I bought a turkey once, was set on him being thanksgiving dinner, even named him Pilgrim... that's where I went wrong. Sweetest most adorable creature EVER, I couldn't do it so he was a pet for a couple months then went to live with someone else, lol.

Been assisting hatching all night. I really need to get/make a hatcher before setting my next eggs. The brinsea shrink wraps everything no matter how much water, and soaked sponges you put in there. Here is the crew that is dried now, I have 6 more in the bator drying not sure if they will all make it, they had rough start so we'll see. The broodies also are on eggs set to hatch now, these were just in case none of the broody eggs made it they could still have some chicks to raise. I know one broody hatched at least one chick, but I'll have to brave the raptors to find out how many there actually are.

One of the hooda's chicks, sure can tell from those nostrils

This one hatched out of a green egg

the one w/ the white butt fluff is also from a hooda egg

Been assisting hatching all night. I really need to get/make a hatcher before setting my next eggs. The brinsea shrink wraps everything no matter how much water, and soaked sponges you put in there. Here is the crew that is dried now, I have 6 more in the bator drying not sure if they will all make it, they had rough start so we'll see. The broodies also are on eggs set to hatch now, these were just in case none of the broody eggs made it they could still have some chicks to raise. I know one broody hatched at least one chick, but I'll have to brave the raptors to find out how many there actually are.

One of the hooda's chicks, sure can tell from those nostrils

This one hatched out of a green egg

the one w/ the white butt fluff is also from a hooda egg
droolin.gif

OMG, this one is beyond adorable!! it looks like it has a mountain man beard that hangs to the floor
love.gif
gig.gif
Send my this one with your squares, ok? lol

I lost my only NN not too long ago, she was just at laying age but i think something went wrong internally :( . We did buy a "showgirl cockerel" a few weeks back and he just started laying eggs a couple days ago
big_smile.png
. I think she's adorable but my sister was pretty bummed to find out it was a hen, the one time she actually wanted a rooster. Her little frizzle cochin roo is the daddy of her soon to be babies, should be pretty adorable!

Ms. Suckerpunch always jumping in the pictures, despite her crooked face she's actually a really pretty little cochin.

Back
Top Bottom