I like it! love the colors together but I am in WA(Huskies) so i might be bias :) I bet it would look nice if you did a ribbon in the center and the 4th or 5th rows in gold(or both).
3y9eqata.jpg

My 1st square! Can't decide if I like it like that, or if I should put 3 more little ribbons, one on each corner.

Love how that looks, very creative. I was going to attempt a filet-type square as well. Remember that all the squares need to measure 8" x 8" With the (Dark Orchid) border color on.
Yeah. Right now they are a rid bit under 8, so with the border it should be perfect! Also, I have two more people who are joining. My sister Mykel and my cousin in law kassidi. They are super excited to join and have read all the rules.
That grandbaby is adorable!!!!!!!
love.gif
I believe you have to give up you title of "only guy" on this one, if I read a previous post correctly acemario is a guy too.
Haha. That's right.

That grandbaby is adorable!!!!!!!
love.gif

Glad your abscense has been just being busy. Those jams sound amazing. I almost never make jams b/c I am allergic to wheat so eat almost no bread or bread products ever (gluten free bread products are not easy to find in my area and VERY pricey) it is hard to eat jam if you don't eat bread. I am just learning to make wine and hopefully will get skilled enough to do things like that w/ wine. (maybe even great salad vinegars)

I believe you have to give up you title of "only guy" on this one, if I read a previous post correctly acemario is a guy too.

A llama hat is going to demand pics you know. Do you have a source for the yarn? I would think the care would be similar to wool, only gentle hand washing.

As far as jam goes, I have a friend who says she put my Black Currant/ Rhubarb over ice cream.

I did find Llama yarn on line and not badly priced at all. I just posted for those who might have tried this brand. Sometimes a more expensive yarn is warranted when making something special.

The grandbaby pictured is going to be three. She'll be the big sister of Donovan.

Question so I don't have to go back through all the posts. Do our "ribbon" colors have to be to one type of cancer? I would like to do a color that is NOT being covered by some one else.

As far as I can see we've got Myeloa, childhood , Melanoma, and Brain cancer covered.

I have two friends with Prostate, one who died of Esophageal and my mother who died of Kidney. I could do any of these if no one is covering them. or Testicular for the men.

Question so I don't have to go back through all the posts. Do our "ribbon" colors have to be to one type of cancer? I would like to do a color that is NOT being covered by some one else.

As far as I can see we've got Myeloa, childhood , Melanoma, and Brain cancer covered.

I have two friends with Prostate, one who died of Esophageal and my mother who died of Kidney. I could do any of these if no one is covering them. or Testicular for the men.
You can do as many of the cancers as you want, each block a different one, a couple on the same block, or the whole set for one cancer.

On one of the previous swaps I tried to do the friendship ring block, but never could get the square of rings right, so I changed it to a row of interlocking rings and made a rectangle (one of the options in that swap) lol

O
On one of the previous swaps I tried to do the friendship ring block, but never could get the square of rings right, so I changed it to a row of interlocking rings and made a rectangle (one of the options in that swap) lol
h my! I can't figure it out either!!!! That's why the rings aren't quite right. Not noticeable... But very frustrating. This was my 2nd and probably last attempt.

O
h my! I can't figure it out either!!!! That's why the rings aren't quite right. Not noticeable... But very frustrating. This was my 2nd and probably last attempt.
Well that makes me feel less stupid for not being able to figure it out! lol It wasn't me it was the block!!!!1 lol lol lol

Back
Top Bottom