Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

celebrate.gif
THANK YOU SOOOOoooo MUCH!! Dena
I love my Easter gifts!!

39741_easter_2010_003.jpg

ya.gif
Thank you again!! The candle smells soooooo good!!!! and the cats great!!! I love it all!!! Thank you!!

Quote:
Oh I am so glad you liked it. I was hoping it would arrive before Easter so the kids could use the egg cups. Enjoy the egg basket and may you fill it everyday!

Mary

Quote:
You're very Welcome!!

WOW a eggs plant!!!! I would love to have one of those way cool!!

Yes, very cool! I had to have one myself.. I started the seeds and have 3 growing so far..

I got mine
ya.gif
Redhead it was just PERFECT!!!!! I promise pictures tomorrow. I was out of town all day, hubby called and said, you got a package! I couldn't wait to rip it open when I got home. Now I need to fix supper and do some laundry but, tomorrow pictures!

Thank you!!
love.gif

Quote:
Sure, I found it at Dollar General.. They also have them at Family Dollar. The name of it is " Wonder Egg". You might find it online as well. If not, let me know and I will see if they have any left.

I got mine from goldenluver! It is so nice. I got a rooster cookie jar with matching coffee cup in red, yellow and blue. Look how nice it goes with my kitchen chairs which are red and yellow! How did she know?

34566_silkieeggs-5.jpg

I also got three pretty ceramic eggs. They will go in my office. And for packing, she used a pretty pink towel set, which will go in my guest bathroom. Oh, and I got two scrubbies which will go under my sink, for now!

Thanks you so much Barbara. I love everything!
celebrate.gif

Mary

Quote:
those aren't scrubbies, those are soap savers, you put your soap slivers in them and use them in the bath/shower.
and you're very welcome

Oh, dang I was so excited about having new scrubbies! Well now we have new people scrubbies! Thanks. I am going to make a big ole cup of coffee in my new mug in the morning.

Mary

Back
Top Bottom