Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

Quote:
ya.gif
Happy to hear he's healing! Good luck with your new eggies!

Lookie lookie here!!

39455_april_swap.jpg

All I can say is
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

Thanks so much! I love it. We're obsessed with jam at my house since I love to make whole wheat bread in the bread maker (lazy I know). And I am just learning to make sourdough.

YEAH!! Thanks goodness it FINALLY (no fault of the mail, all mine) got there. I so glad you like the jam. My dd wants me to tell you she found a cherry pit in a jar two months ago. :lol:She helped me make all my jam last year and she took great pride in her work.
smile.png

No the eggs were my own addition. I had to show off my little poop egg that my chicken blessed me with this morning. Silly bird.

Alright... you didn't send the cherry.... now I'm bummed all this talk about homemade homegrown cherry jam.... and it's not in the box. Cuz cherry is my ABSOLUTE FAV Jam. I doubt I'll find a pit in Apple Butter (yum), Rasberry (maybe it's in there a secret combination???) or Grape. Now I feel like a kid in a candy store that didn't get what she wanted.

But still thankful and excited for what I have (since I am an adult)
cool.png

Quote:
What part of lazy is there in MAKING your own bread??? I am lucky to get to the store and buy my bread.

The gift is awesome.

The bread maker part... I can't even wait for the entire three hour setting so I use the 80 min setting. Instant gratification, is sort of lazy in my mind since I know people out there make an art of bread making. It is cheating, but I'm like you I'd just never buy the bread otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom