SIGNUPS CLOSED May/Flowers Gift Swap

I got mine today! Thank you GPN!! It was perfect.. I got a hand decorated pack of squash seeds and some pepper seeds. A RADA paring knife (I needed one, Yay!), some Onion Cucumber dip mix, and a self contained note pad and pen set that is just too cute!! I love it all. I left my camera at work, so I can't post a pic yet. Thanks again GPN!

big_smile.png
sorry I was late with it! Glad you like it! GPN

Ok... Post Office is on the 'to do' list on the way to the Doc's office. It's all packaged and ready to go. I hope you LOVE it!!! It will be there in a few days.... enjoy and sorry I'm so tardy!

WOW, I got back late last night from taking care of my Dad and stepmom to find packages. Thank you thunderchicken for the great gifts. I really like the tablecloth, but I really like the chicken quilt pattern you sent. Thanks again! I haven't heard from the person I sent to, The Ranch did you get yours? I sent it out on the 10th. Please let me know if everything arrived in one piece.

Here is mine from Goldenluver. I recieved before the deadline, but I was slow posting pics. Peonies hold a special place in my heart, so this gift was perfect! I also have planted the ones you sent. Thank you again.

7132_loaded_may_15_2010_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom