SIGNUPS CLOSED May/Flowers Gift Swap

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing! Spring has sprung and I know I, for one, have spent every possible minute outside. This has got me thinking on if we should postpone the swaps until fall or keep it going through the summer. Any feedback would be appreciated.

There are still people I haven't heard from yet and you know who you are! I won't call you out publicly.....yet!
frow.gif

First to sign up prizes went out to:

herefordlovinglady
Spunky~chick~mom
The Ranch
Goldenlover
Ms. FuzzyButts

Quickest shipper prizes went to:

Ms. Fuzzy Butts
Goldenlover
mamawolf544
Bare bottom farm
Paddock36

And lastly, the following people have gifts on the way:

GPN
fairielover
redhead83402
Paddock36
newnanchick

And once again, there are six people I haven't heard from so please pm me your excuses
tongue2.gif

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing! Spring has sprung and I know I, for one, have spent every possible minute outside. This has got me thinking on if we should postpone the swaps until fall or keep it going through the summer. Any feedback would be appreciated.

There are still people I haven't heard from yet and you know who you are! I won't call you out publicly.....yet!
frow.gif

herefordlovinglady
Spunky~chick~mom
The Ranch
Goldenlover
Ms. FuzzyButts

Ms. Fuzzy Butts
Goldenlover
mamawolf544
Bare bottom farm
Paddock36

GPN
fairielover
redhead83402
Paddock36
newnanchick

And once again, there are six people I haven't heard from so please pm me your excuses
tongue2.gif

Did you get my email with the conf #? I don't want to spoil the suprise about who I sent to! I just didn't see her name on the list. Just wanted to make sure.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:

frow.gif

herefordlovinglady
Spunky~chick~mom
The Ranch
Goldenlover
Ms. FuzzyButts

Ms. Fuzzy Butts
Goldenlover
mamawolf544
Bare bottom farm
Paddock36

GPN
fairielover
redhead83402
Paddock36
newnanchick

tongue2.gif

Did you get my email with the conf #? I don't want to spoil the suprise about who I sent to! I just didn't see her name on the list. Just wanted to make sure.
smile.png

Yes, sorry I left it out.
hide.gif
I will add it to the next list I post TOMORROW of the remaining gift that I'm sure the last few will send out
wink.png
hint, hint

Quote:
smile.png

Yes, sorry I left it out.
hide.gif
I will add it to the next list I post TOMORROW of the remaining gift that I'm sure the last few will send out
wink.png
hint, hint

Perfect!! Thank you
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks so much for the gift!!! I am so sorry for the returned package... but it was well worth the wait (plus I just sent mine out today so I deserve it). I love the "party in a box" theme... and the soap smells yummy too. Can't wait to try it out.

Oops almost forgot to add the pic...

39455_img_2312.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:

frow.gif

herefordlovinglady
Spunky~chick~mom
The Ranch
Goldenlover
Ms. FuzzyButts

Ms. Fuzzy Butts
Goldenlover
mamawolf544
Bare bottom farm
Paddock36

GPN
fairielover
redhead83402
Paddock36
newnanchick

tongue2.gif

OMG!!!!
th.gif
I can't beleave I was one of the quickest shipper!!! YAHOOOOOOO~~~

Hum, bockbock, to answer your question about continuing, i am on the fence about what to do. I love these things and would hate not to continue, but from the looks of this month we are all outside doing things and may not have the time like we do in the colder months. But once summer gets here, we may all be inside where it is cooler. I guess I could go either way. I will go with the majority.

Don't you just love direct answers to questions?

I am really hoping to keep this going...I barely missed the signup for this months swap and have been waiting for the next one to be open. I would really love to do this. Hope there are others wanting to as well.

Back
Top Bottom