SIGNUPS CLOSED May/Flowers Gift Swap

Quote:
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers fast. Tell her we send healing vibes! Also I am sure who ever your swap buddy is will understand.
hugs.gif

Me? I have no excuse, just slow this month! But I am not late yet....................
wink.png

I got my box of goodies from goldenluver yesterday. It had some peony scented bubble bath, a soap mitt ( the kind you put the last little slivers in) some wonderful smelling bath soap, peonies to plant, a scrubbie

20323_may1.jpg

and some beautiful peony mugs that obviously the post office didn't think I needed. Even with all the packaging and the box marked "fragile" the end was crushed and so were my mugs
hit.gif

20323_may2.jpg

Aww! They were so pretty too!

The box I recieved from her was also marked fragile and it had a huge gash in the side of it. However I got a little more lucky, the peony dishes were not broken. They are beautiful. I still need to post pictures, I am having some problems and need to have hubby look at it.

Quote:
it's probably just their particular post office. I have shipped things all over the world, and had things shipped to me from all over the world, and some post offices are just not as careful as others. goldenlover, if I were you, I would let the postmaster know, sometimes it's just one particularly rough-handling employee. Another strategy is to insure the package ~ and then fill out claims for something ruined. It only takes a few of those to shape up the rough post-office, believe me. I have been buying & selling on eBay since about 1997, and I have found that the best way to make certain that they handle your packages well is to insure them. They certainly do handle those ones with more care, because they lose money on any claims made. Just a thought.

On a happier note ~ cool stuff!! The peony theme is awesome!!! And those sliver-savers are such a fantastic idea! But the coolest thing of all is the peonies! What a lovely idea, to send peonies from your own garden! It makes me think of Anne of Green Gables for some reason. ;-D
~Red

well, I invested in a large roll of bubble wrap, next time I send something out it will be packaged like I were shipping eggs.

and it looks like I will have to always send a soap saver in every one as well, they are popular, I also found the mesh style that I like at Big Lots.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom