Silkie and silkie mix adopt-an-egg-hatch-a-long!! ALL EGGS TAKEN

Claim your egg!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
So......due to hurricane Ian we lost power, we have a generator and started it as soon as possible but it happened a few times where the generator stopped for a little bit. I am hoping and praying that the eggs survived! I'll candle tomorrow and update as soon as I know! Please pray for the eggs to be alive! I have thought of what I will call them if they survived....you can name them still..... Miracle, Faith, and Hope....perfect names for the time! The cockerel I buy....his name will be storm...

So......due to hurricane Ian we lost power, we have a generator and started it as soon as possible but it happened a few times where the generator stopped for a little bit. I am hoping and praying that the eggs survived! I'll candle tomorrow and update as soon as I know! Please pray for the eggs to be alive! I have thought of what I will call them if they survived....you can name them still..... Miracle, Faith, and Hope....perfect names for the time! The cockerel I buy....his name will be storm...
I will pray for your eggs! Hopefully you get some little miracle babies!

So I candled tonight....knowing they may have died
We saw movement in all 3 eggs!!!!
There's 6 days left in incubation!! 3 days till lockdown!
Egg 3, @Faithful flock and @shabby chic-hens: Developing!! :celebrate

Egg 4, @Quarterhorses1 and @Mama Silke: Developing!! :celebrate

Egg 5, @Poultrybonkers and @Idaho Chicken Bungalow: Developing!! :celebrate

I'll tag @AmeraucanaHank @Fwoof @Silkiesaz @Domino-The-Rooster @HorseGirlAbby and @Lovely Lettie, even though your were clear I thought you'd like to follow!
Yay! One of the chicks names should definitely be "Miracle" 🙏 :hugs

So I candled tonight....knowing they may have died
We saw movement in all 3 eggs!!!!
There's 6 days left in incubation!! 3 days till lockdown!
Egg 3, @Faithful flock and @shabby chic-hens: Developing!! :celebrate

Egg 4, @Quarterhorses1 and @Mama Silke: Developing!! :celebrate

Egg 5, @Poultrybonkers and @Idaho Chicken Bungalow: Developing!! :celebrate

I'll tag @AmeraucanaHank @Fwoof @Silkiesaz @Domino-The-Rooster @HorseGirlAbby and @Lovely Lettie, even though your were clear I thought you'd like to follow!
I can't wait to see little Silkie/EE babies!!!

Back
Top Bottom