Silkie & Bantam Salmon Faverolle Eggs

Quote:
Tell me about it! I think I broke a sweat at the last second.

Colie - Sorry! I just had to have them and have been on pins and needle all weekend waiting for this auction to come to a close.

Whoa!
lol.png

Totally understand dylan's. I really needed these but it's all in the spirit of an auction so congratulations to you. I'll mope around for awhile but I'll get over it
wink.png

Holy Cow
ep.gif
Congrats to everyone !!! Seller & Buyer !! All I can say is I wouldn't have minded being on either end of this deal !! Wel, Ok the selling end but those silkies sure are nice. I have a few in my bloodlines. Wishing you a good hatch and that the PO is gentle on those eggs.
For that price you could almost haved taken a road trip and picked them up !!!

Congrats again everyone !!

Big Thank You to all that bid.... I can definitely afford to get my incubator fixed now. Since this auction went so high, I'm also sending Anh another 5 days worth of eggs and including express shipping/Horizon box on those as well. They are all getting shipped the same as live birds, so they better all arrive intact and no air cells broken.
fl.gif

I better get back to work now... Just texting from my phone while on break. Sorry to keep it so short, but can talk more once this hectic holiday weekend is finally over.
Amy

Congrats Anh! You're gonna end up in divorce court before you even get married... my wife would leave me for sure... hmmmmmmm, I should have bid.

I hope all your eggs hatch and if you need me to take care of some for you, just say the word.
big_smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif
This is exactly what I told Jen the other day...my last shot at buying eggs or silkies before the wedding without having to "check in" with Shane on how high I can go.

He would kill me if he knew how much I paid.
ep.gif
So it'll be our BYC secret.

I hope all your eggs you win hatch too! You get to many, gimme a call and I'll pick up any extra white or splash silkie chicks you have.... 1 or 20... no problem! LOL

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom