Silkie breeding, genetics & showing

Depends how old they are. Pink skin will usually change color to black within a week or so. Unless they are lacking pigment, then it will stay white/pink.

Ok. They are only 3 days old currently. This is what some of the feet look like

Ok, so I hatched a few blue silkies that have a lot of pink in their feet. Will they darken over time or should I go ahead and sell them as pets?

I hatched some with pink toes. The chicks are about a month old now and feet are dark. They just have the white toenails.

Last edited:
Snowmiser is looking dashing
love.gif
His male hormones are really kicking in! What a difference from when I got him from my friend! He actually looks like a man now lol!

and Icelynn says "Kiss my butt!"
lau.gif
(anyone else think it looks like she's slapping her butt?)
Hey PaintedFeathers...is there something going on with your white boy's back? In pics I have noticed it almost looks like he might have scoliosis. Or is it just the pics? I have one like that, he is my dear pet...and reminds me of this guy.

Hey PaintedFeathers...is there something going on with your white boy's back? In pics I have noticed it almost looks like he might have scoliosis. Or is it just the pics? I have one like that, he is my dear pet...and reminds me of this guy.

I don't see anything wrong with Snow's beak?

Back
Top Bottom