Silkie chicks for sale!!!! Cullman, Al

Hennyhandler

SilkieJax
10 Years
Jun 10, 2009
Cullman
Hey! I have Silkie chicks for sale. They are mainly white and I have a very limited amount of blue. There is some that are roughly 3 weeks old and some that are 4-5 days old. The older set is 7 each and the younger ones are 5 each. These are for local pickup only. I am in Cullman, AL. If you have any questions about them please let me know. I would love to help match you with what you are looking for. Thanks.

i am in hartselle al. my name is katelyn . and i was wondering if you still had silkie chickens for sale ?

I do not have these chicks any more. I have a gorgeous roo for sale. Blue Partridge is the color. He has great type! I would keep him but I do not want to work with blue partridge.

I was going to PM you but for some reason it is not working. So I thought to add it here. I hope you see this!!!
He is blue partridge and beautiful. I would definitely keep him but I just don't want to work with the color. He is about 6 -7months old. I was going to add pics but again for some reason it is not wanting to do it. In my siggy though, you can see the ad I have up for him and there are pics there. If you have any questions about him at all please just let me know.

Last edited:
im looking for silkies. if you happen across any, message me please. im in Hartselle and will pick up. looking for a rooster with a couple of hens, any color. have a great day

i am in Birmingham Alabama and would like to purchase 2 FEMALE silkies. please get back to me asap. I can come after them Thursday or FRIDAY PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 205-447-9643 ALSO LOOKING FOR EASTER EGGERS, COCHINS AND POLISH TOP HATS THANKS ZOIE Z.

Back
Top Bottom