SILKIE CHICKS FOR SALE

I. Am wanting a bearded baby girl white I have raised three now to just be so disappointed getting roos after getting so close. I live in Tulsa ok

Last edited:
1f414.png
want a silkie girl buff claremore ok

I have been wanting two silkies for my family farm and am glad to see you have some. AM very interested. do you still have some?

I am looking for Silkie broilers. I would really love the partridge color but it doesn't matter. If anyone knows where to get them let me know. I do not want bantams

I am very sorry for the delay. This is the first notification that I received. Where are you located? If your not within driving distance to pick up it is way to hot to ship. I won't be shipping again untillate fall when weather cools.

hi ,,,,,,

can you help me ,,,,i've been shipping 10 day old chicks and i'm loosing a lot ,,,i have chick boxes,gro-gel and heat packs when needed ,,,,i dont know what i'm doing wrong ,,,any suggestions?

I am very sorry for the delay. This is the first notification that I received. Where are you located? If your not within driving distance to pick up it is way to hot to ship. I won't be shipping again untillate fall when weather cools.
I live in Tulsa ok and travel back and forth to see my mother in Georgetown tx I would be willing to travel

Back
Top Bottom