Silkie chicks for sale

cline93

Songster
9 Years
Dec 29, 2010
Hillsboro,Illinois
I have some pet quality silkie chicks for sale. These are cuckoos and whites from cuckoos. They have great feathered feet. Range from 3 - 5 weeks of age. I am NPIP certified. Chicks were vaccinated for mareks. Shipping is available as well as local pickup. You can see some of our birds on facebook at All Gods Creation Bantams. Any questions you can send me a pm. Thanks!

Need help finding a home for a rooster, he has no feet, he appeared her one day and has not left, I couldn't leave him in the cold but I don't know what to do with him, he is solid black with a bright red comb and waddle, and is friendly, lets you pick him up and such, but I do not have chickens, and I do not want chickens, can you be of any help to me as what to do with him?

Last edited:
Need help finding a home for a rooster, he has no feet, he appeared her one day and has not left, I couldn't leave him in the cold but I don't know what to do with him, he is solid black with a bright red comb and waddle, and is friendly, lets you pick him up and such, but I do not have chickens, and I do not want chickens, can you be of any help to me as what to do with him?

Last edited:
[COLOR=141823]Looking for a HEN Silkie and or Sizzle or a mix of the two!! Blue is my favorite of the colors!!! I am South West Lower MI. I am open to other colors too, just not white!!! My roo needs a girlfriend, he is spoiled, and needs a Partner, so they can chill together ;) I pet him and hold him all the time, he is my baby even though he is 2 years old ;) <3[/COLOR]

All I have at the moment are a few chicks. I won't have any young adults until pro mid to late summer.

Can you sex the chicks? I am interested in any of the five week olds (pullets), but if you have any three week olds that is fine too. Please email me at [email protected].
I am from Kamloops, BC, Canada. Also, if you cannot accurately sex them until they are older, may I please reserve one pullet for later on?

Thanks.

ill take some let me know if u got any
tongue.png

Good morning,
Do you have any female silkie chicks for sale? We are starting a chicken coop and my daughter would love one for her birthday. We live in the city (St. Petersburg, FL) and are limited to only hens.

Thank you,

Bonnie

Back
Top Bottom