Silkie cockerel?

Matzwd

Songster
5 Years
Apr 9, 2018
St Louis, Missouri
I posted a couple of weeks ago and was told to wait a couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure this is a little boy, but it would be my eighth silkie boy I would have to rehome. Ugh. I haven't had any problems finding homes for them, but I would love to have a silkie pullet. Please let me know what you think. Just shy of ten weeks old. It is the only juvenile I've got that my silkie rooster pecks at.
20200522_194004.jpg

20200523_191640.jpg

I know, I know, lol. I was hoping you guys would tell me that if all the others looked like this one I had needlessly given away a bunch of pullets.
@Matilda Belle ...You were the first to reply, so you win an amazing and beautiful blue silkie cockerel!!! He's here in Missouri waiting for you. Everyone else will have to try again next time, hehe!:lau

Last edited:
I know, I know, lol. I was hoping you guys would tell me that if all the others looked like this one I had needlessly given away a bunch of pullets.
@Matilda Belle ...You were the first to reply, so you win an amazing and beautiful blue silkie cockerel!!! He's here in Missouri waiting for you. Everyone else will have to try again next time, hehe!:lau

Oh great. Just what I need. :lau

Back
Top Bottom