Silkie color mystery

Orendalock

In the Brooder
May 26, 2020
I have this other silkie chick and I was thinking she was partridge but then again I don’t really know so does any one have an idea on what color she may be
022F1704-9A48-4036-BE89-6A2A5B7C7255.jpeg

I have this other silkie chick and I was thinking she was partridge but then again I don’t really know so does any one have an idea on what color she may be View attachment 2164371
Looks like a blue partridge, maybe even a lavender partridge silkie.
What colored silkies do you own?

Looks like a blue partridge, maybe even a lavender partridge silkie.
What colored silkies do you own?
I actually got some silkie eggs from someone and I hatched her but I’ve also got other silkies from them as well I know they have black white and partridge but she does kind of look like a blue partridge and thanks for your opinion as well

I actually got some silkie eggs from someone and I hatched her but I’ve also got other silkies from them as well I know they have black white and partridge but she does kind of look like a blue partridge and thanks for your opinion as well
My blue partridge was a dark striped chick. He looks like this.
20200416_154511.jpg
20200525_152230.jpg
20200525_152324.jpg
The lighting is terrible.

Well I thank you for the info it really helped I’m still at a lost my chick doesn’t really have any dark colored stripes but she has some blue around her legs and bum but her head wings basically the front side of her body is a yellowish brown I don’t really know
Not all partridge patterns have dark stripes, sometimes they have faint stripes around the head.

Not all partridge patterns have dark stripes, sometimes they have faint stripes around the head.
Today I looked and she has a dark stripe on her head she didn’t have it when she first hatched so do you think she’s partridge I’ll take a picture of her if you want me too

Back
Top Bottom