silkie eggs and geese eggs wanted

tebs78

Songster
12 Years
Jan 1, 2008
I am looking for some silkies or other fancy chickens. OR geese egg

do you want non bearded or bearded silkies. Most of mine are bearded. What other kinds of fancy chickens are you looking for. I have Sultan, Turken, and Americana. I have geese too. Most of the eggs will be Pure African or Chinses. But I have Candian geese also in the group.

all my geese run together. I only have a pair of Africans, Pair of Chinese,pair of embden, two Candian Girls, and one Egyptian gander. so I really can't tell what egg is what. I know I hatch an White Chinese and an African this yr though.

I am getting silkie eggs regularly. The majority will hatch pure buff, as all of my breeders are buff but we do get some whites in the offspring with my current setup. If interested, I ask $18 for 1/2 doz or $30 for a dozen, plus extras. Thanks.

Jody

Thanks for the replies, sorry I have been MIA I had to work the last 2 days (12 hour shifts so been to tired to get back on here)

I don't care if they are bearded or non, or if I have mixed geese. Wow I bet they turn out gorgous!

Can you give me prices with shipping included?

yeah I have 1 1/2 silkie eggs right now thats ready to go. I asking at least $20 for them. and $10 for shipping.

I have geese eggs for sale, I have Gray Saddleback Pomeranian and African dewlap, both are pure and I have buff geese eggs that are mixed with gray giant dewlap, roman tufted and pomeranian, Ive been getting 3.00 an eggs, Thanks........ed..........Portland, IN.........

Back
Top Bottom