Silkie eggs bearded splash/blue/cuckoo choose how many you want!

It's on the awesome silkie bantam chat. Here's the link to the pics, but you may have to sign into yahoo before you can see them
smile.png

http://pets.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/asbc/photos/browse/8f96

thanks everyone for the info. i want to start a silkie buisness in bakersfield since their is a pretty good demand but i havben't found a place w/ lots of varieties

If you're looking for a hatchery with a bunch of different varieties, I'd suggest Ideal. They have common varieties like black, blue, white, buff, partridge, and red. They also have some rarer varieties including grey and lavender
smile.png

One dozen of these went out to a buyer today, but I still have another 12+ available! Get 'em while they are fresh!
smile.png

Your (now my) eggs arrived just a few minutes ago. They are beautiful and just perfectly wrapped. I'm gonna let them set until morning and then pop them in the 'bator.

Thank you so much.

Susan

Quote:
Great!
smile.png
Thanks for your business and for letting me know they got to you okay!

Happy Hatching!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Would it be possible to do 6+ that ship out on Monday morning? Or do you have them sitting around already? I want to start them on June 26th (with some others I'm getting). Possible?

Quote:
Would it be possible to do 6+ that ship out on Monday morning? Or do you have them sitting around already? I want to start them on June 26th (with some others I'm getting). Possible?

If you want eggs for shipment next Monday morning, I will ship you fresh eggs that are laid this weekend. I will NOT ship eggs that are old. On the rare occasion that I can't sell eggs, I just set them myself.
smile.png

Please send PayPal payment of $20 to [email protected], and I will reserve you 6+ eggs that are laid this weekend. Thanks!
smile.png

Quote:
Done!

Yay. I'm excited to get these eggs. I really want a splash pullet.
fl.gif
(and I know that there is a good chance I won't get one, but I'm hoping)

Back
Top Bottom