Silkie eggs bearded splash/blue/cuckoo choose how many you want!

Quote:
I would say a dozen or so- I've had silkie hens brood that number successfully before.

Hi....do you happen to have any white silkies available right now? I would only want 6 or so eggs if you do have them. My son is DESPERATE for a white silkie baby to spoil rotten.
smile.png

Last edited:
i would love to try to hatch some but i dont' have a incubator...my neighbor does though but I think he is using it.

Hi,
How about Tortishell?
Maybe the same as a calico, not sure.
Have seen pics of the tortishell and think we have one outside, but they aren't reckonized by the standard as a color.
How many are actually a reckonized color?
Thanks!

Quote:
Aw how cute! Great pic too!
smile.png
And yes, it looks like you got a splash and 3 very nicely shaded blues.

Last edited:
Quote:
I am booked through the next couple of weeks- I could put you on my waiting list for the week of 8/18. If you are interested, PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks!
smile.png

Quote:
I am booked through the next couple of weeks- I could put you on my waiting list for the week of 8/18. If you are interested, PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks!
smile.png

Ummmm......yeah......I'm going to have to get in on this somewhere this fall. A friend of mine is loaning me a Sportsman and I'll wait for that to order if you won't be booked out that far by then.

Back
Top Bottom