Silkie Eggs

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA
PLEASE I NEED BYB MEMBERS HELP. MY OH IS NOT DOING WELL. YESTERDAYS CANCER CENTER APPOINTMENT WAS NOT GOOD.
I NEED TO PRE-SELL EGGS AND CHICKS TO MEET THE EXPENSES OF MEDICAL AND POSSIBLY EVEN WORSE BILLS FOR HIM.
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PRE-SALE EGGS AND CHICKS. I DO HAVE AN AUCTION UNDER 1 DAY-8 WEEKS AND 8 WEEKS AND OLDER. PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND YOU WILL GET SOME REALLY NICE BIRDS IN RETURN. Just PM me..

I will have:

3-b/b/s eggs
3-white eggs

these eggs will be collected over the weekend for Monday Shipping.

Thank you for looking and bidding. Cj

7235_dodgey2.jpg
7235_dsc02057.jpg
7235_sweetyp.jpg
7235_mr-brutus6.jpg

visit www.cjsilkies.com to see other pictures.

after auction please paypal to : [email protected]

Just wanted to add.. since its winter time (though we are having 40+ degree weather right now) and we are dealing not only with the Post Office travel. We are dealing with the cold also. So if you do not get at least a couple chicks from my eggs I will replace them in the spring for the cost of shipping.

I'm so so sorry to hear about your DH. I would love to buy these eggs from you. All silkies, right? I believe mine just went broody so Monday would work out nicely.

Sending good wishes for you and your family.

I have 15 of her Silkies right now. They are about 5 months old and they are the friendliest little fluff balls ever! She packages them very well and sent me extras. You won't regret buying these beautiful birds from her!!! I love them...thanks again!!!
I'd like to share a few pics of my silkie babies I got from her last fall. I'm waiting for my new huge coop to be built soon, then I will have room for more
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom