silkie hatching eggs 24+ blk,blue,splsh,white,buff, and sometimes partridge

mbrobbins

Crowing
15 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Powder Springs, ga
this is a buy it now ad.
please post in reply "sold" but I am taking orders for next week also

this is a new ad, previous eggs were sold, I'm offering for the same price, I should have the next batch available on Sat 04/14 or Mon 04/16

Assorted colors, all my silkies are separated 3 white pens, Blck and blu pen, blue roo over splash and blue hens, and splash roo over blue hens
and I have buff pen
all are bearded and have correct skin color and number of toes. I started my original silkie flocks from well known breeders around the country. I don't guarantee your hatch rate, depends on the post ofc handling and your incubation methods, but I get good hatch rate here.I ship priority mail with bubble wrap, add $15 shipping please.I'm keeping my 96yr old Mom this month and again next month, so have no more time for extra chicks, and can't stand the thought of eating the eggs.
I would like to ship these on Sat or Mon. Eggs are not more than 4 days old unless they are the extras. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected]

If you would like the post ofc to call you and hold them for pick up, please include your tel# so I can put it on the box.

Last edited:
my black and blue pens are all together my blue and splash pens are combined breedings.so you might get black,blue, splash, and whites, and sometimes the black pen throws a partridge, some kind of hidden gene in one of the hens .

Back
Top Bottom