Silkie hatching eggs-Oregon-small orders

Thanks Lindy. I may try again in a few months. I think either my Silkie or the humidity is not right for hatching chicks, but I now have faith in my new incubator.

I am interested in buying some silkie chicks , any color is ok , want about 3 chicks , female only!

I have a small flock of silkies.
All are breeder quality.
Blue and splash

I ca
n send up to a dozen.

I have
(1) blue Bobbi porter hen not vaulted stocky and heavier then the other hens
(1) blue Amy piehl -always broody awesome mom
(1) splash hen catdance silkies lays well and is the boss also short and heavy but has a big top knot
(1) blue hen catdance silkies sweet hen loves being broody with the Amy piehl hen
(1) splash cockeral Amy piehl bloodlines
(1) blue pullet catdance blue/Amy piehl black roo not keeping any eggs yet as they are still small.[/QUOTE]

All are breeder quality.
Blue and splash

I ca
n send up to a dozen.

I have
(1) splash hen catdance silkies lays well and is the boss also short and heavy but has a big top knot
(1) blue hen catdance silkies sweet hen loves being broody with the Amy piehl hen
(1) blue pullet catdance blue/Amy piehl black roo not keeping any eggs yet as they are still small.

All are breeder quality.
Blue and splash

I ca
n send up to a dozen.

I have
(1) blue pullet catdance blue/Amy piehl black roo not keeping any eggs yet as they are still small.

Back
Top Bottom