Silkie Princesses mystery egg hatch along! + Updates on chicks!šŸ£

I peeled of a bit of it's shell and put a damp cotton bud on it. Then I (of course) removed it. But the egg is still not moving. Should I peel of the membrane to see if it's still alive? @LadiesAndJane
Sorry, just seeing this now. How is the chick now? šŸ¤”
The photos looks pretty normal to me. I would up the humidity by adding some wet paper towels or a wet sponge and just let it be and not open the incubator. If it looks like it is clicking its beak, that usually means it is still absorbing yolk. You do not want to peel back any membrane if you see any blood vessels at all in the membrane. šŸ™‚

Sorry, just seeing this now. How is the chick now? šŸ¤”
The photos looks pretty normal to me. I would up the humidity by adding some wet paper towels or a wet sponge and just let it be and not open the incubator. If it looks like it is clicking its beak, that usually means it is still absorbing yolk. You do not want to peel back any membrane if you see any blood vessels at all in the membrane. šŸ™‚
The chick is still the sameā˜¹ļø I think I see some blood vessels in there but the chick is trying to zip. They might not be blood vessels. I will not be home for 3-4 hours or so so I'll update/assist when I come home.

Attachments

• 16355836994152810825453157153163.jpg
    16355836994152810825453157153163.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom