Silkie question

I do not know what you paid, and they are too young to tell quality, except to say that none have vaulted skulls. I would express displeasure as the one with yellow legs is CERTAINLY not pure silke, and for the sake of the sellers reputation, she should be willing to exchange that chick or at the very least, provide a pure silkie chick at half the cost.

somad.gif
people like that really
rant.gif
somad.gif

and they are for a little girl too. Do you have an incubator ?

Vaulted skulls????? What should i be looking for when looking for a pure breed?

Yes I do have an incubator.....I am currently incubating buff orpringtons, and light/dark brahmas.....new incubator on the way...have to many orders to keep up...lol

by the way she was a private seller...and assured me they where pure....my daughter paid 5$ a chick for the little fluffs.....she has been waiting a year to find a breeder in our area....now she is very upset
rant.gif
and I am furious that she will not exchange or refund
somad.gif

I guess I will not purchase 2 gray silkies from her when her next batch hatches

I live in Canada, Ontario, 4.5 hours north of Toronto....Been pretty hard to find Silkies around here....I would appreciate any help.....
cool.png

its okay....I have contacted a breeder 6 hours from me and he may send me some fertilized eggs...he usually only sells live chicks...I had to drive down there to pick up my day olds last time.....I guess he is taking pity on me cause i told him my story....he is a reputable breeder....and said if he has any eggs left at the end of march he will sell me some......
love.gif

now lest hope he has some left

Back
Top Bottom