Silkie sex help.

Bowenzoo2018

Songster
5 Years
Oct 3, 2018
Oregon
These are 5 months old and wondered if anyone could tell me if they are a female or male before I get one ! Anything help is appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190420-111411.png
    Screenshot_20190420-111411.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20190420-111407.png
    Screenshot_20190420-111407.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
Are they supposed to be pure silkies? The coloring patterns suggest to me they're mixed....? :idunnoBut yes, the black one appears to be a pullet

Honestly I'm sure they are a mix. A guy is selling some and Im looking for a pullet to go with my silkie I have now. I had to put her sister down a couple of days ago and she is so lonely and my other two birds who are non silkie they won't accept her and it's hard to watch. So I was looking for a friend for her, but has to be a female lol so I figured I ask her on those ones the guy is selling

Honestly I'm sure they are a mix. A guy is selling some and Im looking for a pullet to go with my silkie I have now. I had to put her sister down a couple of days ago and she is so lonely and my other two birds who are non silkie they won't accept her and it's hard to watch. So I was looking for a friend for her, but has to be a female lol so I figured I ask her on those ones the guy is selling
Ok, as long as you know. The black one is very pretty! The brown one.... you can see his long pointed saddle feathers, sure sign of a male

Back
Top Bottom