silkie sexing

Any guesses on the gender of my 2 silkies?

I would say # 3 roo
# 4 pullet.

I had 6 all with feathers on there head except this one and all r feather footed except another one sorry no pic to fast

Looking at this with my phone I don't see any of them as looking like roosters. But comb pictures and side shots are helpful.

ETA: I can't tell for sure, but does the baldish one have a big comb? If so I might guess rooster on that one.

Last edited:
Looking at this with my phone I don't see any of them as looking like roosters. But comb pictures and side shots are helpful.

ETA: I can't tell for sure, but does the baldish one have a big comb? If so I might guess rooster on that one.
best I could do

Hoping for a girl and thought I'd play along an see what you all thought on the gender ?! I got he/she day old and is about 5 weeks old now . Guess away :) I also have another blackie but didn't get any pictures of that one yet .

Hoping for a girl and thought I'd play along an see what you all thought on the gender ?! I got he/she day old and is about 5 weeks old now . Guess away :) I also have another blackie but didn't get any pictures of that one yet .
For now Id say pullet but she/he is still young. Wait a few weeks and post another pic

Back
Top Bottom