Silkie/Showgirl/Polish Frizzle Eggs (polkie mixes possible) Incl Paints (listing ended)

thanks. I will def get some good pics when they are dried and fluffy. i do have some of that rubber liner.. that goop dried up and came off of that chick and its actually starting to get his legs under him a bit.

Here's the little Paint I have.. another one hatched overnight that looks just as beautiful!!!!! as well as 4 showgirls.. total as of now.. 12 chicks and two more pipped this morning.

That's such a cute winter picture! Very pretty little paint too! When she starts feathering out, you'll start seeing more spots too, it's so much fun. I see there are some pink toes there which sometimes happens, but they may darken up over the next week. If they don't darken up and you want to use this little one for breeding someday, breeding back to one of the black silkies hatched from the paint eggs is the best way to reduce that issue from occuring in future hatches. Pink toes or not, this one is beautiful! Congrats! :)

Thanks again for sharing pics.

chicks are still hatching... we are up to 14 now.. last one was a very unique one.. a heavily painted SG (also has pink toes) . at first I thought, this chick is really goofy looking..These are my first showgirls (5 as of now) and I must say they are growing on me. I will def post a pic of him/her when she dries.. 3 more pipping.

chicks are still hatching... we are up to 14 now.. last one was a very unique one.. a heavily painted SG (also has pink toes) . at first I thought, this chick is really goofy looking..These are my first showgirls (5 as of now) and I must say they are growing on me. I will def post a pic of him/her when she dries.. 3 more pipping.
Yep, that's what showgirls do, they win you over! They're a little ugly at first admittedly, and then they get cuter and cuter!

Again the toes may darken over the next few days to a week, but that's not always the case unfortunately. Sounds like it has very good markings though! I can't wait to see pics. Don't forget a group photo if you can :) I'd love to see the assortment you get.

I have the urge to post candling photos of mine, now, lol.
Well go right on ahead, lets see what you've got!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom