Silkie/Showgirl/Polish Frizzle Eggs (polkie mixes possible) Incl Paints (listing ended)

Shayna

I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
Midwest
This is an Auction Formatted Listing - Please do not PM to bid, PM for questions only! Place your bid in a reply. Be sure to look at the latest post to see where the current bidding is at.

Bidding will start at:
$5.00. Additional bids will be in whole dollar increments (no cents please)

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail at the cost of $15.

Auction will end at 3:00pm Central on Friday, Nov. 9th and will ship Saturday.

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!). PM with questions.
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description:

Please read entire listing to fully understand what you are bidding on and the payment and shipping details... I don't want anyone to be disappointed.
18 plus eggs from my flock. I try to keep the polish frizzles separated for the majority of the time, HOWEVER, I do sometimes let everyone free range together and have fun so some MIXES (a.k.a cute little Polkies) ARE POSSIBLE! See pictures for the cute little frizzled showgirl that hatched. I have silkies and showgirls that may hatch the following colors: paint (this is what most of my silkies are), black, blue, splash, partridge, or white. Sometimes a red paint will hatch. I also have a gold star and an ameracauna that could sneak an egg in, but I don't think they're laying yet and their eggs shouldn't be the same color. I also have an adorable pair of white crested black polish bantams - both are frizzled. You could get some fun surprises in these eggs! :) You have a good chance of getting great quality paints since all my silkie roosters are paint silkies and I have several laying paints!!

I've attached lots of pictures of what I have. Feel free to scroll through all the pictures at the top to check them out!

I cannot pick and choose which eggs come from which birds, this includes all eggs I get. I ASK THAT YOU PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE WILLING TO CARE FOR ANY OF THE BABIES THAT HATCH FROM THESE EGGS, OR FIND GOOD HOMES FOR THOSE YOU DO NOT KEEP. Thank you for understanding. These birds are my pets and I love them all! I'm hoping that sharing these eggs I cannot hatch will bring someone else as much enjoyment.

Keep in mind while beautiful silkies hatch, not all of them are perfect. Sometimes there are incorrect toes, single comb, or other DQ's can happen.
Paypal payment is due the day auction closes to ensure the eggs ship the next day. Contact me prior to bidding if you want to make other arrangements. These usually ship the day after purchased if promptly paid for after auction ends.

I am getting excellent fertility in the eggs I am incubating, but I cannot guarantee hatch rates with shipped eggs. They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens when they leave. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to buying. I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. I will mark the box as fragile. There are too many factors that affect hatching of eggs, I cannot guarantee hatch rates.
I don't wash the eggs, because that can contaminate them. I will wipe loose dirt off of the occasional dirty eggs.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions. Thanks!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom