1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Silkie, Sizzle, Showgirl eggs and chicks

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by learycow, Mar 16, 2018.

1. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Al’s Quackery (check out my website and facebook page!)

Fertility as of today is 99% and checked weekly.
    Eggs are an assortment of silkies, sizzles and showgirls (naked necks). All really small bantam birds. Slowly working towards a high quality flock but for now sell all as PQ.
    Babies can be silkie, frizzled silkie, sizzle or smooth sizzle. And can be naked necks in any of those.
    Colors can be black, white, blue, splash, paint, mottled, cuckoo, blue cuckoo, porcelain, partridge.
    $75 per dozen, includes shipping and extras

Chicks are minimum of 8 to ship. $10 each as an assortment or $15 each if you want to pick and choose.

NPIP flocks, I ship weekly! (Weather depending of course)

Feel free to message me with any questions or to order!

mottled silkie.jpg chicks.jpg chick3.jpg

2. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Oh man, I wish you were closer! I haven't had any luck with the shipping from your area to here. :( Darling birds!!

3. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Where are you located? I’ve had excellent luck with shipping (knock on wood!) eggs and chicks. Just shipped some to TX, took 2 days to arrive but all were fine as they were provided with proper food for safe travels

4. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Utah

5. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I can and do ship that far

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: