Silkie thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by americana-chick, Feb 16, 2010.

1. peepblessed

peepblessed Chillin' With My Peeps

Love that snowy white! Beautiful!!

2. sager:)silkies

sager:)silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2011
    Canada
    yep we are renting a car

3. GoldBarRanch

GoldBarRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    We have hatched out lots of the little partridge in different shade from light to dark .
    Its fun to watch theyre color patterns change. here is one of mine when it was born and it again at 1 1/2 month old now

4. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Oh boy! I have one that looks like this..I can tell by the head here, still has the colors that mine has..I can't wait for it to start showing it's true colors! Beautiful already!

5. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Sadie, are your chicks from catdance? I just ordered some of her eggs, and got a couple with the PA on them, and one I think..had POA...say what? If these are the chicks, they look very nice! Can't wait, just them today though. So wait I will.

6. GoldBarRanch

Apr 21, 2012
    If I had transportation Id take them all off your hands today . But we live in Wittmann [​IMG]

7. peepblessed

Your baby photo looks so much like mine as a newborn. I too love all the changes they go through.

8. GoldBarRanch

Apr 21, 2012
    Id love to have them all but we are in Wittmann and I have no transportation right now [​IMG]

9. peepblessed

My Catdance eggs are going into lockdown tomorrow. I still have 17 of 24 that look good!

10. GoldBarRanch

Apr 21, 2012
    does anybody have a picture of this leapord patern your taling about , dont think ive seen that yet , sounds interesting

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by