Silkie thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by americana-chick, Feb 16, 2010.

1. GoldBarRanch

GoldBarRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    Im thinking Roo !, its only 1 1/2 months old cutie pie, He was white but now is peach
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    [​IMG]I have a couple of paints in there! And, Porcelain?! I'm so excited. I hope those hatch. [​IMG]

3. GoldBarRanch

GoldBarRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    please share picture of it now , id love to see it[​IMG]

4. Lynzi777

Lynzi777 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2012
    Woodstock, CT
    Anyone from the Silkie Thread wanna take a look at my newest album "The Gang" in my profile and see if they can make out what I have for my two silkies? One younger one of the two seems to be developing more of a wattle then the older one. Not sure if that means anything.

5. BarnGoddess01

BarnGoddess01 I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]

6. farmgirljd09

farmgirljd09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2012
    Willow Creek Farms
    not at all...[​IMG]i had to put mine down in the big house and i am sooo sad... i miss them soo much, i miss the sound of them, and talking to them, playing with them, and seeing them all through out the day...... i only have the 2 banties and 2 silkie babies now.... just until the next hatch and the babies that will arrive between the 28-30... then the next hatch will be june 7th,,[​IMG]i know what you are feeling.... hope this hug helps.... [​IMG]

7. farmgirljd09

farmgirljd09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2012
    Willow Creek Farms
    [​IMG] you all have such gorgeous babies!! i can't wait to see what mine grow into.... supposed to be white and black, but by what i am seeing- who knows!!![​IMG] good luck to all and thank you all for such beautiful pics to see!![​IMG]

8. peepblessed

peepblessed Chillin' With My Peeps

What a pretty boy!!!

9. peepblessed

peepblessed Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Helmed is the spots on the head. :) The white stripes look gray here but they were pure white. Flash camera always distorts color. All the colors were vivid browns and red/gold.

10. Whittni

Whittni Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Southern Utah
    [​IMG]
    One of my Hatricks babies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by