Silkie thread!

Id love to have them all but we are in Wittmann and I have no transportation right now
hit.gif
If your willing to chip in for gas i will deliver them, they need good homes and the other option is the soup pot right now and they are too pretty for that!

This is another one of the silkies from Hatricks - he's my current rooster - is he any good? He's got the bomb personality (very tame) and when I helped out at a fair last week he was named by the kids "Einstein" like another silkie on the thread...strange coincidence.

This is another one of the silkies from Hatricks - he's my current rooster - is he any good? He's got the bomb personality (very tame) and when I helped out at a fair last week he was named by the kids "Einstein" like another silkie on the thread...strange coincidence.
He really pretty! I love his beard!! Nice crest and dark comb. Looks like he might have some horns on his comb. That's not a DQ but not preferred. More pictures needed for a true evaluation. How does his wing look when spread. How old is he? Feet? Body width? etc.

Just playing around with some pics last night, half asleep. Haven't posted any of my "Bonk" lately, he's the first pic
and is coming up on six months. I miss B&W photography! Couldn't resist adding the butt pic - too cute!

Just playing around with some pics last night, half asleep. Haven't posted any of my "Bonk" lately, he's the first pic
and is coming up on six months. I miss B&W photography! Couldn't resist adding the butt pic - too cute!
Just beautiful! You did a great job on taking those pictures!

Back
Top Bottom