Silkie thread!

Colie <3 :

Walked in my backyard about an hour ago to find my dog eating my favorite silkie baby.
hit.gif

I still don't know how he got ahold of her everyone else was safely inside their pen. I'm devastated she was only 9 weeks old and already was beautiful. I wanna crawl in bed and pull the covers over my head for the next week
sad.png

hit.gif
awww, so sorry.​

Colie <3 :

Walked in my backyard about an hour ago to find my dog eating my favorite silkie baby.
hit.gif

I still don't know how he got ahold of her everyone else was safely inside their pen. I'm devastated she was only 9 weeks old and already was beautiful. I wanna crawl in bed and pull the covers over my head for the next week
sad.png

hugs.gif
AWW!! That is terrible sorry
hugs.gif

Colie <3 :

hit.gif

sad.png

That's terrible! Sorry for your loss
sad.png

This is for that darn dog...
smack.gif

Quote:
sad.png

smack.gif

smack.gif
doesn't even begin to explain what I wanted to do to him. It took everything I had just not to stomp him I was so upset. He's in a crate in the garage until I can stand to look at him again. He's half great Pyrenees too go figure I thought he was the one I wouldn't have to worry about bothering the chickens, wrong!
sad.png

Colie <3 :

Quote:
sad.png

smack.gif

smack.gif
doesn't even begin to explain what I wanted to do to him. It took everything I had just not to stomp him I was so upset. He's in a crate in the garage until I can stand to look at him again. He's half great Pyrenees too go figure I thought he was the one I wouldn't have to worry about bothering the chickens, wrong!
sad.png

Chicks sound just like chew toys to dogs. You may not have a problem with him at all. It sounds as though there was an opening large enough for the chick to fit through.

Back
Top Bottom