Silkie thread!

Oh my gosh, i LOVE your buff hen!!!!! Ive got a buff silkie at the moment as well, though i am 99.5% it is a roo, though the local feed store who sold him/her too me swears up and down that Nugget is a hen ( Nugget is his/her name ^^ because why not right?)

How old is nugent and can you post a picture? I had 13 and something killed most of them. I have 6 or 7 left and I believe only 2 are girls.

How old is nugent and can you post a picture? I had 13 and something killed most of them. I have 6 or 7 left and I believe only 2 are girls.
These were about 2 weeks ago. he is much bgger, fluffier, and cleaner now. I gave he and my other silkie, Yukon, a bath yesterday ( As much as i dont know if nugget is a male or female, ive just decided to call Nugget male adjectives, as he has been determined male until proven female.)

Last edited:

My first silkies!!!

These were about 2 weeks ago. he is much bgger, fluffier, and cleaner now. I gave he and my other silkie, Yukon, a bath yesterday ( As much as i dont know if nugget is a male or female, ive just decided to call Nugget male adjectives, as he has been determined male until proven female.) [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
He does look like a non bearded boy. Pretty sure he is all boy with the waddles he has going on

Got my first Silkies last week, I'm totally in love with them!
big_smile.png
Hopefully these girls will be fantastic broody hens for me one day!
After taking these photos I took my dog clippers around their eyes because they could hardly see and kept getting lost in the yard! They're much happier now!

As I'm a total newbie with Silkies, can someone advise me on what the names of my two girls colours are?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom