Silkie thread!

Let me give it a try.....

I'll try again..

We Do Have Some Antibiotics From The Tractor Supply Ones Called Terra-Vet And The Other Ones Called Backyard Chickens Health Pack Idk if any of that would work?

Go with the terra vet, it contains oxytetracycline. It's a broad spectrum antibiotic. :)
More than likely the same active ingredient in the antibiotics that the vet will prescribe , only they will be stronger. Doxycycline is the most effective against upper respiratory , but vets prefer to prescribe broad spectrum so that both gram pos and gram negative infection are covered.

Hey guys.....

Was hoping to get some critiques on my 7 month old Partridge Roo. I understand he's not exhibition quality but I like his type......hoping to see a little improvement after first molt. Also pictured is my little pullet I'm hoping to pair with this boy.

Hey guys.....

Was hoping to get some critiques on my 7 month old Partridge Roo. I understand he's not exhibition quality but I like his type......hoping to see a little improvement after first molt. Also pictured is my little pullet I'm hoping to pair with this boy.

Wow, they are both REALLY beautiful!!!
1f60d.png

Back
Top Bottom