Silkie thread!

Why I have a hard time doing chores in the silkie pens. Walking is difficult with pompoms insisting on being in front of you

20180125_165242.jpg

We had Show Call Ducks and they NEVER went into the coop....we had to drive them in. One of the reasons we decided to have CHICKENS. Our Silkies go into the coop....we do NOT need to drive them in. We now have 7 Chickens 2 older Silkies and 5 other breeds... one Rhode Island Red and 4 Easter Eggers. Silkies lay
tiny eggs...reason for getting the other Breeds. SILKIES...are still
our favorites. There ad not too many raised in New York State.
Aria

We had Show Call Ducks and they NEVER went into the coop....we had to drive them in. One of the reasons we decided to have CHICKENS. Our Silkies go into the coop....we do NOT need to drive them in. We now have 7 Chickens 2 older Silkies and 5 other breeds... one Rhode Island Red and 4 Easter Eggers. Silkies lay
tiny eggs...reason for getting the other Breeds. SILKIES...are still
our favorites. There ad not too many raised in New York State.
Aria
Im wanting to get some call duckies lol

I about trip every day over mine and then when I accidentally step on their feet act like its my fault, come to think of it this is with all my animals though

When they walk under your feet as you're trying to walk. Goku and Pumice make it very hard in their pens as their favorite spot is between my feet. Then they follow me and do it again. Pumice has stepped right onto my foot and laid down before.

Half the time I have to pick them up do do what I need to. The other half I bring scratch with me to distract them.

Back
Top Bottom