Silkie thread!

Here are a few pics of my Indigo Egg girls from Bobbi. I'm having so much fun with them!
The 1st two pictures are of Alice. She's 11 weeks old and the most photogenic of the group.
smile.png

Forgive the dirty feet. We've had sooo much rain lately. I need to give them all a bath - it'll be a first for me and them!
hmm.png

Cuties!!
love.gif

I just have to introduce you guys to my new babies! Thank you so much to peepblessed for sending me these beauties! I have only had them for 10 hours and I am completely in love with them. Please excuse their dirty little heads and feet. The traveled a long distance to their new forever home :) Here they are:

so cute i want

I just have to introduce you guys to my new babies! Thank you so much to peepblessed for sending me these beauties! I have only had them for 10 hours and I am completely in love with them. Please excuse their dirty little heads and feet. The traveled a long distance to their new forever home
smile.png
Here they are:

They look like they've been drinking. I wonder why??? LOL I'm so glad you are happy with them!
wee.gif

You sure have some beautiful chickens PeepBlessed!!!
Yes she does! I wish my little black pullet had a cushion like that.
Peep, how old is your black pullet in that picture?

Hi, I got 2 silkie hens I'm told and 1 silkie bantam rooster I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the hens are really hens I think one of them is a rooster but they havent started crowing they are about 4-5 months old.

The first pic is of Chloe 2nd one is Snowball and our rooster is Notch.
Definitely all boys.
Whoever sold them to you either got you good by telling you two were hens OR they had no clue theirselves.

Here are a few pics of my Indigo Egg girls from Bobbi. I'm having so much fun with them!
The 1st two pictures are of Alice. She's 11 weeks old and the most photogenic of the group.
smile.png

Forgive the dirty feet. We've had sooo much rain lately. I need to give them all a bath - it'll be a first for me and them!
hmm.png

This is Bubbles, a splash also 11 weeks old. This picture doesn't really do her justice. She's the prettiest one of the bunch. Not necessarily the sharpest tack in the box though, hence the name. hehehe

These are the 2 blue girls. They're 8 weeks old. Looking a little rough with all the new feathers coming out.

And finally, here is Elvira, 11 weeks old. I'm thinking I might need to change her name to Elvis. Possibly a roo?
Thank you!
Bubbles is very cute.
big_smile.png

They look like they've been drinking. I wonder why??? LOL I'm so glad you are happy with them!
wee.gif

I just have to introduce you guys to my new babies! Thank you so much to peepblessed for sending me these beauties! I have only had them for 10 hours and I am completely in love with them. Please excuse their dirty little heads and feet. The traveled a long distance to their new forever home
smile.png
Here they are:

I also got some chicks from peepblessed. Although they didn't have to travel very far I love how nice they're turning out. They looked kind of like your porcelian looking one but darker.

I did a quick preliminary candle on four random Catdance eggs tonight. A Lavender, Lavender pen 3, Porcelain, and White pen 2 are showing veining and tiny five day embryos!

Bonney and Dumpling enjoying their new digs. An upstairs condo with a view.

smile.png

hmm.png
i think she will be a light colored buff.
X2... or cream as Peep mentioned.
Had my first mini chick hatch yesterday. I hope it survives. So cute!
love.gif

Oh my gosh.... so tiny bitty! Really cute. I raised 2 like yours and always pid more attention to my lil runts, and they turn out well. So cute
love.gif

They are so funny! Iyt looks like 1 buff, 1 splash, 1 paint(possibly splash but video isn't easy to tell), and 2 blue or possibly black
X2
smile.png
Here they are:

Congrats!!!! Lovely colors! Peep they were probably thirsty of their long trip!
I also got some chicks from peepblessed. Although they didn't have to travel very far I love how nice they're turning out. They looked kind of like your porcelian looking one but darker.

Gorgeous chicks and setting! I wish I had grass!
I did a quick preliminary candle on four random Catdance eggs tonight. A Lavender, Lavender pen 3, Porcelain, and White pen 2 are showing veining and tiny five day embryos!

Bonney and Dumpling enjoying their new digs. An upstairs condo with a view.
Aren't they looking cozy? Very nice!!!

6 weeks old today!!! They all look pretty rough with their feathers growing in lol, but they're still so cute!! It's crazy to see the size difference between them all!

Back
Top Bottom