Silkie thread!

My hens crow!
smile.png
I really want a hen that crows...I think it's adorable. I've had hens with impressive spurs, but no crowers yet. I guess my roos crow too much to let them have a chance
roll.png
It's a shame, I find this video absolutely hilarious/adorable
lau.gif

Here are updated pics of my 2 silkies they are 15 weeks old. Iknow maybe still to young to sex but I was wondering if anyone has an idea

Bobo 15 week old splash silkie

Prim 15 week old Porcelain silkie

I have four lovely wee Silkies in my flock, a black, blue, splash and white. When the girls can't manage the top perch, I like to - a little too much really - put them in order and make internal jokes about four shades of grey. My entertainment for the night anyway :p

I really want a hen that crows...I think it's adorable. I've had hens with impressive spurs, but no crowers yet. I guess my roos crow too much to let them have a chance
roll.png
It's a shame, I find this video absolutely hilarious/adorable
lau.gif
That's funny!
lau.gif
The Sebright has it down pretty good. lol

I bet this one is a boy. Not sure about the other one yet.

Both boys.
Really!?!? I sure hope not. My kids are gonna be really bummed. The silkies and my one OE pullet hang out with my Japanese bantam rooster(they are all being housed in my garage at the moment), he doesnt seem to mind them so I though maybe that meant they were girls. I guess time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom