Silkie thread!

I don't want to risk loosing the eggs at this stage. Problem is , that the silkie thinks that the Wyandotte is her momma, so I guess she thinks she is just being a good girl.
I have another silkie sitting on eggs , so I might just pinch a few my little " Fifi "
Don't think I'd mess with her.

I don't want to risk loosing the eggs at this stage. Problem is , that the silkie thinks that the Wyandotte is her momma, so I guess she thinks she is just being a good girl.
I have another silkie sitting on eggs , so I might just pinch a few my little " Fifi "
Don't think I'd mess with her.

Ah, the Wyandotte is momma to the Silkie, well maybe when the chicks hatch she will share with her daughter and the can both raise them?

I love this thread! I'd love to share my little brood of four. They weren't feeling particularly photogenic today, but I did get some okay photos of my little favorite. She's nine weeks old :) If anyone has any opinions on gender, I'd love to hear what you think! I'm starting to worry I may have three cockerels and one pullet, based on the crest (I think three might have streamers) but I'd love to be wrong! This one I think is a pullet. I'll have to get some good pictures of the others later to get your opinions.

Back
Top Bottom