Silkie thread!

In other news, my 4 month old blue girl ( the one who was neck twisting and fall over while walking) is doing better! I've been doing the selenium and vitamins and she is walking a lot better! not perfect, but she goes a long ways without stumbling now yeah!!!

We had a busy pre stormy day today..
While Dad and moms were playing in the leaves.............

The littles were waiting in their shoe box for their brooder to get cleaned.............

Good as new!..

They are a 3 weeks and 2 weeks now. Just a little window into our day. :)

Need suggestions! I'm going to enter Snowmiser and charlie into a chicken halloween costume contest, but I need to figure out what to dress them up as! I have some blue pet dye, but I can get some other colors too if someone has a good suggestion. Things's i've thought of so far are cookie monster, a blue berry, and "the green monster"(in the spirit of the world series
wink.png
)

oh and my showgirl i'll dress u as a real "showgirl" haha makeup and all!

Last edited:
Need suggestions! I'm going to enter Snowmiser and charlie into a chicken halloween costume contest, but I need to figure out what to dress them up as! I have some blue pet dye, but I can get some other colors too if someone has a good suggestion. Things's i've thought of so far are cookie monster, a blue berry, and "the green monster"(in the spirit of the world series
wink.png
)

Smurfs! you need a little blond wig, a white hat and an red hat. Papa and smurfette!

Last edited:
Smurfs! you need a little blond wig, a white hat and an red hat. Papa and smurfette!
Well if they are white could I just use their crest and gel it to look more like a hat? HAHA and I could dye snowmiser's crest red! Then I could dye their top halfs of thier bodies but leave little "straps" around their wings and leave the bottom half white
lol.png
that might work

We had a busy pre stormy day today..
While Dad and moms were playing in the leaves.............

The littles were waiting in their shoe box for their brooder to get cleaned.............

Good as new!..

They are a 3 weeks and 2 weeks now. Just a little window into our day. :)
Chickens love leaves, don't they? Mine go crazy ever time one falls into the coop - they run around with it in their mouth. I think I will do some fall cleanup and put them in the coop. Glad to see your littles are doing great, they are so cute!

Quote: I am sorry it got into her nasal cavity - I think somewhere on here there was something about that yellow crud that they get. Look up Trichomonas gallinae and see if that is close to what she had. Its carried in the water, so cleaning out the waterers and letting them dry out will kill it.

wink.png
)

I seem to recall your Showgirl likes dress up. Perhaps smaller jewelery this time?

Snowmiser is already a snowball - so he has his costume on. Perhaps he would like a carrot nose, a black top hat and some button eyes? (snowman?) I can't recall what color Charlie is...

Chickens love leaves, don't they? Mine go crazy ever time one falls into the coop - they run around with it in their mouth. I think I will do some fall cleanup and put them in the coop. Glad to see your littles are doing great, they are so cute!

I am sorry it got into her nasal cavity - I think somewhere on here there was something about that yellow crud that they get. Look up Trichomonas gallinae and see if that is close to what she had. Its carried in the water, so cleaning out the waterers and letting them dry out will kill it.

I seem to recall your Showgirl likes dress up. Perhaps smaller jewelery this time?

Snowmiser is already a snowball - so he has his costume on. Perhaps he would like a carrot nose, a black top hat and some button eyes? (snowman?) I can't recall what color Charlie is...
Charlie is a little white cross beak pullet =)

Need suggestions! I'm going to enter Snowmiser and charlie into a chicken halloween costume contest, but I need to figure out what to dress them up as! I have some blue pet dye, but I can get some other colors too if someone has a good suggestion. Things's i've thought of so far are cookie monster, a blue berry, and  "the green monster"(in the spirit of the world series ;) )

How about " pink " and go as Pretty in pink or gel her hair up and go as "Pink " the rock star.

Back
Top Bottom