Silkie thread!

I see, thanks!  I don't breed (can't have boys here), but the info is good to know!

It drives me nuts when they call colors things that they aren't (like self blue when there is no blue). We're starting to run into people doing that with sugar glider coloring, and it just makes me want to rip my hair out.

Do you have a sugar glider? We have 2 !! I don't know many people that have them and chickens lol !!!

Do you have a sugar glider? We have 2 !! I don't know many people that have them and chickens lol !!!

I used to breed. I'm down to my last two joeys to find homes for. Getting out of them because they are hard to keep up with with my health issues, and trying to school people on how to properly take care of them when they either don't care or don't want to listen is just too much for my anxiety. lol

I used to breed. I'm down to my last two joeys to find homes for. Getting out of them because they are hard to keep up with with my health issues, and trying to school people on how to properly take care of them when they either don't care or don't want to listen is just too much for my anxiety. lol
We had roomates that had sugar gliders. They are so cute. Our friends are looking for more, but I think you guys are too far.

I used to breed.  I'm down to my last two joeys to find homes for.  Getting out of them because they are hard to keep up with with my health issues, and trying to school people on how to properly take care of them when they either don't care or don't want to listen is just too much for my anxiety. lol

They are a lot of work so I understand . They are not for everyone. My boy Gizmo just had a bad infection either in his eye or a tooth abscess not sure but it cost me an arm and a leg but he is all better now !!

Aw, poor guy! They can be expensive little things to keep! I've had an eye infection too, thankfully it wasn't too bad. But man was it fun to put those drops in and give meds (not!). I've also had a rescue that I had to have surgery on his.. we'll call them man bits... twice in a row, that was a nice hunk of change.

I do have a double stack critter nation that I'm thinking might make a nice winter home for my silkie chicks.. and my serama chicks once they hatch and are big enough to come out of the brooder. I'll have to make a pan for it though with higher walls... a little coroplast and some hot glue would probably do the trick!

Back
Top Bottom