Silkie thread!

Quote:
wee.gif

Thanks.  I can elevate the food and water.  I'm chasing clumping poo hanging on.  I keep snipping it off.  Unfortunately I snipped someone's vent a bit.  :hit   It stopped bleeding, thank goodness.

No you didn't miss pics I need to take some!

I just pop the bowls on a house brick and put little ramps either side.
Sounds gross but I run the warm water and just use my fingers to break up any poop around the vent. Just a dash of ACV in the water usually clears any pasty butt. Look forward to seeing the pics. :)

I just pop the bowls on a house brick and put little ramps either side.
Sounds gross but I run the warm water and just use my fingers to break up any poop around the vent. Just a dash of ACV in the water usually clears any pasty butt. Look forward to seeing the pics. :)

my chick had a little pasty butt and I agree with the ACV but a baby wet wipe works just as good or even better than running water just remember not to pull on the clump... You can make their little bums sore, just rub the clump gently till you've gotten it out! It hasn't come back yet on my chick! Whoot!!!

my chick had a little pasty butt and I agree with the ACV but a baby wet wipe works just as good or even better than running water just remember not to pull on the clump... You can make their little bums sore, just rub the clump gently till you've gotten it out! It hasn't come back yet on my chick! Whoot!!!

I've tried the wipes and find warm running helps loosen the poop without rubbing. But I guess it matter of what works for you.

Back
Top Bottom